EST1.2: Increase understanding of social, economic, and political factors affecting estuary habitat
Summarize accomplishments from:
Regional Priority Approach Description
Desired Outcome - Enhanced understanding of regulations and social context improves multi-benefit, landscape-scale restoration planning to yield the most ecological benefit.
Policy Needs - N/A
- Identify lands that are at risk for conversion to non-agricultural uses.
- Describe who the intended users of the final product will be and how they will engage in the project.
- Describe how you will coordinate with partners conducting ongoing work.
- Describe how this project will improve restoration planning and site design.
- If new sampling/surveys are proposed, describe how additional data collection will be used to improve decision-making.
Local Context - Local context provides additional specificity on how a Regional Priority approach should be implemented in each local area; examples include sequencing, partners to consider, and critical areas. Local context for this Regional Priority approach is available here.
Regional Priority Approach Near Term Actions Map
No Puget Sound Recovery Progress Measures set for this Regional Priority Approach.